September 2018 Newsletter
Rejuvent Newsletter – September 2018
Revive & Revise your Skin’s Health with Revision Skincare!
One of our favorite brands is Revision Skincare, their products deliver great results and their scientifically proven products are easy to use and easy to incorporate into skincare routines. In September we are featuring new Revision Skincare products as well as recently added products. We hope that you take this opportunity to get to know these products and see for yourself why they have such a large fan base.
Revision Skincare Featured Products:
- NEW! DEJ Face Night Face Cream – Now $120.00 (was $150) – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion with Retinol and Microbiome technology. Targets sagging skin, fine lines and wrinkles, crepey and thinning skin, skin texture and uneven skin tone.
- NEW! Nectifirm Advanced – Now $106.40 (was $133) – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion. Advanced formulation to rejuvenate neck and decolletage
- Revision Skincare Vitamin C 15% – Now $68.80 (was $86) – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion. 15% Vitamin C. Daily antioxidant for brighter skin.
- Revision Skincare Vitamin C 30% Now $95.20 (was $119) – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion. 30% Vitamin C. Daily antioxidant for brighter skin.
- Revision Skincare Retinol Complete 0.5% – Now $78.40 (was $98) – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion. Easy to acclimate time-released Retinol.
- Revision Skincare Intellishade TruPhysical – Now $60.00 (was $75) – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion, SPF 45. Non-retinol formula. Increases cell turnover, improves redness, discoloration, and blotchiness.
Offer Details: While supplies last. Offer valid until September 30, 2018.
Save the Date:
SkinMedica Open House
September 18 to 20
– Details Below –
New Products at Rejuvent
- Revision Nectifirm Advanced – Read More
- Revision DEJ Night Face Cream – Read More
- Revision Vitamin C – Read More
- ZO Dual Action Scrub – Read More
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector – Read More
- SkinCeuticals Body Retexturizing Treatment – Read More
- SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate – Read More
Not receiving our Newsletter?
Buy 1, Get 1
Buy DEJ Face Cream, get DEJ Eye Cream at 50% off!
DEJ Face Cream – $140.00
- This product now has prebiotics to promote a healthy microbiome!
- Provides intense moisturization for smoother skin texture.
- Helps enhance the skin’s natural moisture barrier with Lipid Technology.
- Adds volume and plumps the appearance of thinning, crepey skin.
DEJ Eye Cream – $48.50 (was $97)
- This product now has prebiotics to promote a healthy microbiome!
- Can also be used on the eyelids!
- Helps with hooding around the eyes. Helps sagging skin, fine lines.
- It’s a great moisturizer for the eye area too!
Offer Details: Must purchase DEJ Face Cream original to qualify for DEJ Eye special pricing. Valid until September 30, 2018. While supplies last. No cash value, no substitutions.
Lash & Dash – September 18th to 20th
SkinMedica Open House Details
- Save 20% on all SkinMedica products
- Latisse Open House price: Only $150
– Includes Brilliant Distinction instant rebate
– Must prepay by September 10th
- Or use $25 Brilliant Distinction Instant rebate for HA5, TNS Essential Serum or Lytera 2.0
– Limit one rebate per person
- Use your Brilliant Distinctions points for extra savings!
Buy 2 Restylane Lyft for the Hands – Get an Amazing Gift!
FREE Revision Skincare Lumiquin and FREE Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish!
Price: $1,400 – FREE Gifts valued at $74.00
- Restylane Lyft is FDA approved to restore volume to the hands.
- Revision Skincare Lumiquin is a rejuvenating nighttime hand cream that moisturizes, brightens and plumps the skin on your hands
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Color Nail Polish in Hand Clap Shimmer (a healthier alternative to gel polish)
Offer Details: Offer valid while supplies last. Limited supply available.
What is the Microbiome?
The microbiome is a diverse community of microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other single-celled animals that live in the body. These microorganisms (microbes) create a mini-ecosystem and live in different regions of the body such as the gut, inside the mouth, the genitals, and the skin.
Are these Microbes bad?
No. They are in fact essential for our health. In our gut, the microbes in the gut microbiome are fundamental in the breakdown and absorption of nutrients and are also known as the “gut flora”. Research has uncovered an intricate web connecting our gut microbes to virtually every process in our body. An unbalance of these gut microbes can lead to auto-immune diseases, digestive issues, mental issues such as anxiety and depression, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, chronic stress and more. Researchers are just beginning to understand the connection between the health of our gut microbiome and the overall systemic health of our body.
Our skin also has a microbiome and the skin microbiome can easily be disrupted and thrown off balance. As research becomes more readily available, new and exciting products with prebiotics are developed that help balance the skin microbiome.
What is the difference between Probiotics and Prebiotics?
Probiotics = Add good microbes
Prebiotics = Promote good microbe growth and balance (like food for the good bacteria)
Fast Facts About The Microbiome:
- The human body is host to around 100 trillion microbes
- Microbes outnumber the human cells in the body 10 to 1
- Microbes are so tiny that they only make up 2 to 3% of the total weight of the human body.
- No two people have the exact same type and mix of microbes.
- All your microbes together weigh as much as your brain: about 3 to 6 pounds!
- Your digestive track alone houses about 99% our your entire microbiome.
- Microbes cover our skin from head to toe; and the types of microbes on your skin can vary depending upon your skin’s temperature, texture, thickness, humidity, and chemistry.
- Research suggests that the microbiome plays a role in digestion, gut lining protection, appetite control, disease prevention, wound healing, the regulation of your immune system, brain development, and even your emotions.
- Microbes on our skin are constantly battling bad microbes that can cause inflammation and infection.
Bottom Line: The Microbiome is a very important part of the human body and integral to our health, we need to stay tuned to its needs, and nourish to achieve optimal balance, health, and harmony.
What can you do to help your Skin Microbiome?
- To start, avoid harsh cleansers and motorized facial scrubbers, anti-bacterial type products, and products with ingredients such as parabens, and phthalates.
- Incorporate a microbiome friendly skin care product such as Revision Skincare DEJ Night Face Cream, DEJ Face Cream and DEJ Eye Cream.
Your Face & Body Skin Club Members…
Choose Your Special!
- Laser Hair Removal: Save 40% on an individual treatment
Member’s Savings: extra 10% savings
- Signature Body Treatment
Member’s Price: $500 (was $600 – Non-Members Price $650)
- Save 25% on post-procedure skincare for face and body
Member’s Savings: extra 5% savings
Products include Neocutis Bio-Cream, Neocutis Bio-Gel, SkinCeuticals B5 Gel, Benev Squalane, PCA Silkcoat Balm, Revision Skincare Papaya Cleanser, Revision Skincare Gentle Cleansing Lotion, Colorescience Corrector Palette, SkinMedica Essential Defense SPF 34, Jan Marini SkinZyme, and ZO Skin Health Gentle Cleanser.
Your Face & Body Skin Club Offer Details: Cannot be combined with any other offer. Specials end October 31st, 2018.
Not a Member yet?
Why should you join the Skin Club?
To strengthen your commitment to your skin and get amazing savings!
- The monthly membership fee is only $95 per month
- 100% of the dues are credited to your account and can be used for all spa services and skin care products!
- You will save on ALL spa treatments and 20% off all retail products!
- Only 3 months minimum commitment required (but you will want to stay longer…)
Join today and Train Your Skin to be Beautiful!
Get a FREE full sized product when you sign up for Your Face & Body Skin Club! (valued $34 and up)Join Now!
Rejuvent Specials Details: Rejuvent reserves the right to discontinue any promotion at any time. Specials are available on a first come, first served basis. The specials mentioned are valid for this month only or otherwise specified. Specials are not valid with any other offer. No substitutions. Some products are only available in-office. RX skin care may require a consultation prior to being sold. Some sale prices only available after you login due to manufacturer restrictions. If you have any questions, please contact us.