HALO Laser in Scottsdale
Laser Skin Resurfacing Dramatic Results
HALO Laser Skin Treatment
Are you ready for skin renewal and total rejuvenation?
Are you looking for amazing results without painful downtime?
At Rejuvent Medical Spa, our aesthetician can help your skin be transformed into a rejuvenated, smoother, and more radiant look with HALO Laser Resurfacing by Sciton.
What is HALO?
HALO Laser is the world’s only Hybrid Fractional Laser that delivers a non-ablative and an ablative wavelength simultaneously to the same microscopic treatment zone, it precisely targets damaged skin to dramatically improve sun damage and the visible signs of skin aging, including wrinkles discoloration, pore size, scars, and laxity.
HALO Quick Facts:
- Glowing Results – HALO triggers the skin’s natural healing response and boosts the production of Collagen and Elastin which improves visible skin and restores a youthful glow.
- Minimal Downtime – The downtime is much less than an ablative resurfacing treatment, and you can wear makeup the next day.
- Comfortable – A topical anesthetic to numb the treated area will be applied so you will feel minimal to no discomfort.
HALO Laser can also be combined with BBL to target redness, vascularity, brown spots, and more superficial damage. HALO and BBL discounts are available on multiple treatment packages and for Your Face & Body Skin Club members.
What is the Difference Between HALO and BBL?
HALO can treat the top layers as well as the deeper layers of the skin, while Forever Young BBL (BroadBand Light therapy) treats the top layers of the skin.
The Best HALO Laser Results
At Rejuvent, our aesthetician has been performing Sciton HALO treatments with amazing results and she can help your skin looks more rejuvenated and renewed.
HALO in Scottsdale
For any additional questions, or to schedule your HALO appointment in our Scottsdale medical spa, call Rejuvent at 480.889.8880.
Rejuvent is located in Scottsdale, Arizona, and conveniently located near Phoenix, Tempe, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Mesa, and other areas of Greater Phoenix.
“I call this the “skin makeover”. My skin loved HALO. The texture after treatment is amazing and my complexion looks brighter and truly beautiful. I can’t believe I waited so long for this. I am completely wowed by my results!”
HALO After Photo Gallery
HALO Glowing Results!
Visit Rejuvent for a consultation and learn how we can improve your skin with HALO Laser skin treatments. Rejuvent has one of the largest before and after galleries in Arizona. When you come to your appointment you will see many more beautiful results.
Frequently asked questions related to HALO Laser Treatment at Rejuvent.
HALO can treat mild to severe sun damage, acne scars, aging skin concerns like fine lines and wrinkles, skin dullness, irregular texture, skin laxity, enlarged pores, and hyperpigmentation. It treats skin concerns in the depth that they occur in the skin.
- Use sunscreen and physical sun protection.
- Avoid extended sun exposure (i.e. beach, travel to sunny locations, sunbathing, sports outdoors).
- Inform your HALO aesthetician if any physician has ordered Accutane for you in the last 6 months.
- Inform your aesthetician of any medical conditions or medications you are taking that might sensitize you to light, affect wound healing, or affect coagulation.
- Modify your existing skin regiment and start with a pre-procedure skincare routine as suggested by your Rejuvent Aesthetician.
- At Rejuvent we will numb the area with a topical anesthetic to ensure that your HALO treatment is comfortable with minimal discomfort.
- Your eyes will be protected with safety shields or glasses.
- You may briefly feel a warm or rubber band snap sensation as the light is absorbed.
- The treated area may be very warm for 1-2 hours after the treatment.
- Redness is normal and expected. Redness generally increases in intensity for the first few days after treatment with day 3 usually being the most intense and can persist for up to 7 days depending on the intensity of the treatment.
- Swelling is common and expected immediately after treatment, usually by day 3 the swelling is gone.
- Follow your aesthetician’s aftercare plan until the skin is completely healed. At Rejuvent we will tell you before your treatment the exact steps and products to minimize discomfort and for optimum healing.
The number of treatments needed will vary from patient to patient and your Aesthetician will personalize a treatment plan based on your needs and desired outcome.
We also offer a skin club (Your Face & Body Skin Club) with treatments reduced for better affordability so you can train your skin to be beautiful.
At Rejuvent we have treatment plans for the following areas:
- Upper and Lower Arms
- Upper and Lower Legs
- Upper and Lower Back
- Spot Treatment
Any two treatment areas purchased together qualify for package pricing. Your Face and Body Skin Club members enjoy further discounts on treatments and packages.
BBL is a non-ablative treatment, which means that no skin is wounded and removed during the procedure. HALO combines non-ablative and ablative, which means that some of the skin will be wounded and removed. This sounds harsh but these wounds cause your skin to go in repair and renew mode which boosts Collagen and Elastin for transformative rejuvenation.
The HALO Laser targets the subdermal layers, while the BBL Laser focuses on the top dermal tissue. HALO’s downtime is dependent upon the severity of your condition and the depths of the treatment performed. HALO uses both non-ablative and ablative wavelengths to target areas and gives patients a deep dermal rejuvenation.
At Rejuvent we offer these two treatments together to produce results including smoother skin tone and texture and an overall more youthful appearance with the same downtime that would be expected from a single HALO session alone.
Thirty minutes to an hour before the treatment your clinician may place a topical anesthetic on your skin to reduce the sensation during the procedure. The area will be measured with motion tracking technology to ensure the area is treated evenly. Your clinician will treat each measured area by uniformly rolling the HALO handpiece over your skin until the system recognizes the treatment is complete.
At Rejuvent, we take pain control seriously and take steps to maximize your comfort. With a topical anesthetic and integrated cooling technology, patients typically experience very little discomfort. Most patients describe the treatment as a feeling of heat with occasional prickling sensations but are generally comfortable. After the treatment, most patients will continue to feel warm for an additional 15 to 30 minutes, or a bit longer with deeper treatment levels.
For the first 24 hours, you should keep your skin protected according to your Aesthetician’s instructions, but after that, you should be able to go about your normal activities. After the first 24 hours, your skin will begin to peel, but you will be able to put on makeup. For a facial treatment, you will see very little change on the first day. After two to three days you will develop a light bronzing appearance. By day three or four your skin will peel, revealing your new skin beneath.
At Rejuvent, we will give you a detailed plan to minimize discomfort and maximize results after HALO.
- Use a gentle cleanser for the first 48 hours following treatment. Gently pat dry.
- Use only gentle skincare products for the first three days such as Neocutis Bio-Cream, Benev Pure Squalane Oil, and PCA Silkcoat Balm.
- Pre-treat for 2 weeks before treatment with Alastin Skin Nectar and use it two weeks after treatment to optimize results and recovery.
- Avoid makeup, retinoids, glycolic acids, and Vitamin C products for the rest of the day following your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 24 hours. After that, apply sunscreen with SPF 30 daily.