Rejuvent Covid-19 policies
During this ongoing pandemic, Rejuvent has a responsibility to our patients and staff to minimize the chance of infection. Please be aware of changes in the patient appointment pathway that have been implemented.
- Mask wearing in medical offices is currently the standard of care set forth by multiple medical organizations.
- Masks will be required to be worn by patients and staff while inside Rejuvent. Patients will remove masks for photographs and during injections that are around the nose and mouth.
- If you are not willing to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth while inside please cancel your appointment.
- Spouses, children, other relatives or friends will not be allowed to accompany you inside during their appointment.
- When you have arrived in the parking lot – stay in your car and call to let us know you are here. DO NOT ENTER Rejuvent without speaking to a staff member and being invited in.
- If you have a fever your appointment will be rescheduled.
Thank you for helping make Rejuvent as safe as possible during these difficult times.