August 2018 Newsletter
Rejuvent Newsletter – August 2018
Let’s Fade Summer’s Damage…
The summer heat is still around, and we are ok with that. However, it is not ok to ignore the damage the sun leaves behind in our skin. Even if you maximized your protection with antioxidants and was diligent in applying sunscreen, chances are that you acquired some extra spots (or are brewing them under the skin). In August we are going to help you fade existing pigmentation, help minimize their occurrence and boost your skin to a more youthful state.
- NEW! SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector – Now $73.60 (was $92) – Call to order!
Creamy lightweight lotion. Non-retinol formula. Reduces the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration and improves skin tone.
- SkinCeuticals Discoloration Defense – Now $78.40 (was $98) – Call to order!
Liquid. Non-retinol formula. Daily dark spot corrector targets visible skin discoloration.
- SkinCeuticals Metacell B3 – Now $89.60 (was $112) – Call to order!
Lightweight lotion. Non-retinol formula. Increases cell turnover, improves redness, discoloration, and blotchiness.
- SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum – Now $123.20 (was $154) – Buy Now!
Serum. Non-retinol brightener. Helps fade spots and evens skin tone.
- ZO Skin Health Brightalive Skin Brightener – Now $96 (was $120) – Call to order!
Lightweight lotion. Non-retinol skin brightener. Evens skin tone and reduces dark spots.
- SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 – Now $51.20 (was $64) – Call to order!
Creamy. Contains 0.5% Retinol. Fights discoloration, increases cell turnover.
- SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0 – Now $60.80 (was $76) – Call to order!
Creamy. Contains 1% Retinol. Strong retinol for advanced retinol users. Fights discoloration, increases cell turnover.
- Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion. Contains 0.5% Retinol. Improves discoloration and skin texture, increases cell turnover. Also contains peptides, and antioxidants. Easy to acclimate to.
- Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus MD – Now $68 (was $85) – Call to order!
Lightweight lotion. Contains 1% Retinol. For advanced users. Improves discoloration and skin texture, increases cell turnover. Also contains peptides, and antioxidants.
- Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion – Buy Now!
Lightweight lotion. Contains 0.3% Retinol. Several active ingredients brighten skin, fade discoloration, help prevent more sunspots, increases cell turnover.
- Jan Marini Luminate Face Lotion MD – Now $84 (was $105) – Call to Order!
Lightweight lotion. Contains 0.75% Retinol. Several active ingredients brighten skin, fade discoloration, help prevent more sunspots and, increases cell turnover. Easy to acclimate to.
- Jan Marini Age Intervention Duality – Buy Now!
Lotion. Contains 0.5% Retinol. Fights acne, helps reduce acne scars and discoloration, increases cell turnover.
- Jan Marini Age Intervention Duality MD – Now $79.20 (was $99) – Call to Order!
Lotion. Contains 1% Retinol. For advanced users. Fights acne, helps reduce acne scars and discoloration, increases cell turnover.
- SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.5 – Now $62.40 (was $78)- Buy Now!
Lotion. Contains 0.5% Retinol. Reduces fine lines, improves texture and increases cell turnover.
- SkinMedica Retinol Complex 1.0 – Now $74.40 (was $93) – Buy Now!
Lotion.Contains 1% Retinol. For advanced users. Reduces fine lines, improves texture and increases cell turnover.
- ZO Skin Health Retinol Skin Brightener 1% – Now $96 (was $120) – Call to order!
Lotion. Contains 1% Retinol. Strong retinol for advanced users. Breaks up existing pigmentation and increases cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone.
- ZO Skin Health Wrinkle & Texture Repair – Now $116 (was $145) – Call to order!
Lightweight lotion. Contains 0.5% Retinol. Strong retinol that also helps improve wrinkles, increases cell turnover. and increases collagen production.
- ZO Skin Health Brightnenex – $65.60 (was $82) – Call to order!
Lotion. Contains 0.25% Retinol. Breaks up existing pigmentation and increases cell turnover.
Offer Details: While supplies last. Offer valid until August 31, 2018.
New Products at Rejuvent
- ZO Skin Health Dual Action Scrub – Read More
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector – Read More
- SkinCeuticals Body Retexturizing Treatment – Read More
- SkinCeuticals Body Tightening Concentrate – Read More
- SkinCeuticals Light Moisture UV Defense – Read More
- ZO Daily Power Defense – Read More
- ZO Smart Tone SPF 50 – Read More
Not receiving our Newsletter?
Skin Club Members save 20% on ZO Skin Health Melamix Skin Lightener & Blending Creme!
• Melamix is a prescription and contains 4% Hydroquinone.
Now $51.20 (was $64)
Offer Details: Valid in August for Skin Club members only. Not a member? See below and join now!
Learn How to Apply Retinol with Dr. Bomer
To acclimate faster to Retinol you must follow certain steps… In this video, Dr. Bomer will show you the right way to apply Retinol so you can quickly benefit from this amazing ingredient!
Buy a SkinCeuticals AOX + Eye Gel…
Get a FREE SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50!
The AOX + Eye Gel is an eye treatment that helps protect against environmental damage and help reduce under-eye puffiness and signs of fatigue.
AOX + Eye Gel Features & Benefits:
- Helps fight signs of aging.
- Visibly improves signs of photodamage.
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags.
- Helps reduce fine lines.
- Protects against environmental and free radical damage.
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance.
- Contains Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, and Phloretin
The Physical Eye UV Defense is specially formulated to protect the delicate skin around your eyes!
( FREE 0.3 fl oz full-sized product valued at $30)
Physical Eye UV Defense Features & Benefits:
- Nourishes thin, delicate skin around the eye.
- 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Does not irritate the eyes.
- Gentle enough for sensitive eyes.
- Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Apply to entire eye area, even the eyelid. Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheekbone, even on the eyelid.
$95 – CALL to Order!
Offer Details: Must purchase one AOX + Eye Gel in August to receive gift. While supplies last. No cash value or product substitution. Offer ends 8/31/18.
What Causes Hyperpigmentation in the Skin?
Before we get to that let’s learn about skin pigment and hyperpigmentation buzzwords: Melanocytes, Tyrosinase, and Melanin.
In our skin, we have cells responsible for producing pigment. These cells are called Melanocytes. An enzyme inside the Melanocytes, called Tyrosinase is responsible for the formation of Melanin. This is the pigment that colors your skin, your hair, and your eyes.
Most medical grade lighteners and brighteners ingredients in skin care work by inhibiting (or stopping) Tyrosinase from starting the Melanin production.
How Does Hyperpigmentation Happen?
Hyperpigmentation happens when there is an overproduction of Melanin in one spot or patches on the skin.
What Causes Hyperpigmentation?
The main causes are:
When your skin is exposed to the sun and its UV radiation, it triggers a protection mechanism in the form of increased Melanin production, this causes the skin to darken creating a tan look. When your skin is tanned, it is in fact damaged.
Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
Occurs as a response to a skin injury or trauma. When the skin heals it leaves a flat area of discoloration behind. This type of hyperpigmentation is common with acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, and Atopic Dermatitis. It can also be triggered by cosmetic procedures such as dermabrasion, laser treatment, and chemical peels.
Changes in hormones can cause Melasma, which looks like large patches of dark skin. Melasma is a hard to condition to treat but at Rejuvent, we have proven effective treatments to completely transform your skin.
Some of us have the overproduction of melanin encoded in our DNAs.
How to Treat Successfully Hyperpigmentation?
It is important to realize that pigmentation is an ongoing process. Pigments are constantly being made and you will need a multifaceted approach to keep it under control!
1. Skincare: Inhibit Tyrosinase and the Melanin production forming in the first place. Brightening ingredients work by blocking different steps of the melanin production pathway. Some of these ingredients are Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Niacinamide and Alpha Arbutin. Shop Brighteners
2. Skincare: Exfoliate the skin and remove Melanin deposits and increase cell turnover so pigmented cells get replaced with new cells. Some of the ingredients are Retinol, Vitamin C, Glycolic and Salicylic Acids. Shop Exfoliators
Skincare: Use antioxidants to brighten and protect the skin against UV damage. Some of the ingredients are Vitamin C, Ferulic Acid, Phloretin, Resveratrol, etc. Shop Antioxidants
3. Skin Treatments: Chemical Peels – They exfoliate the skin at a deeper level and peel away superficial pigmentation.
Skin Treatments: Remove melanin deposits with lasers such as FotoFacial IPL (intense pulsed light) which shatters melanin pigment granules. Target Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation such as acne scars with eMatric Fractional Resurfacing.
At Rejuvent we have proven treatments and techniques to prevent and treat hyperpigmentation. Call 480-889-8880 for your appointment.
Your Face & Body Skin Club Members…
Choose Your Special!
- Laser Hair Removal: Save 40% on individual treatment
Member’s Savings: extra 10% savings
- Signature Body Treatment
Member’s Price: $500 (was $600 – Non-Members Price $650)
- Save 25% on post-procedure skincare for face and body
Member’s Savings: extra 5% savings
Products include Neocutis Bio-Cream, Neocutis Bio-Gel, SkinCeuticals B5 Gel, Benev Squalane, PCA Silkcoat Balm, Revision Skincare Papaya Cleanser, Revision Skincare Gentle Cleansing Lotion, Colorescience Corrector Palette, SkinCeuticals Soothing Cleanser, SkinMedica Essential Defense SPF 32, Jan Marini SkinZyme, and ZO Skin Health Gentle Cleanser.
Your Face & Body Skin Club Offer Details: Cannot be combined with any other offer. Specials end October 31st, 2018.
Not a Member yet?
Why should you join the Skin Club?
To strengthen your commitment to your skin and get amazing savings!
- The monthly membership fee is only $95 per month
- 100% of the dues are credited to your account and can be used for all spa services and skin care products!
- You will save on ALL spa treatments and 20% off all retail products!
- Only 3 months required (but you will want to stay longer…)
Join today and Train Your Skin to be Beautiful!
Get a FREE full sized product when you sign up for Your Face & Body Skin Club! (valued $34 and up)Join Now!
Rejuvent Specials Details: Rejuvent reserves the right to discontinue any promotion at any time. Specials are available on a first come, first served basis. The specials mentioned are valid for this month only or otherwise specified. Specials are not valid with any other offer. No substitutions. Some products are only available in-office. RX skin care may require a consultation prior to being sold. Some sale prices only available after you login due to manufacturer restrictions. If you have any questions, please contact us.