Is Glycolic Acid Really Necessary?
It does more than just exfoliate…
What is a Glycolic?
Glycolic acid is a fundamental ingredient in a complete skin care maintenance program that will keep your skin healthy throughout the years. Derived from sugar cane, it is the most beneficial Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid (AHAs) used in skin care.
On the surface, Glycolic Acid “unglues” the dead skin cells for gentle exfoliation. As it has the smallest molecular structure of all AHAs, Glycolic Acid has the greatest penetration potential. Inside the cell, it stimulates the collagen and elastin fibers in the dermis, improving the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other forms of sun damage.
Why use a product with Glycolic Acid?
Much more than exfoliation.
Some Benefits of Glycolic Acid are:
- Exfoliates the epidermis
- Increases collagen production in the dermis
- Increases the water content of the skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic Cleanser – $24 (Save $6)
- Skin Medica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser – $36 (Save $9)
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic BioClear Lotion – $48 (Save $12)
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic BioClear Cream – $48 (Save $12)
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic Body Scrub – $36 (Save $9)
- Jan Marini Biogylcolic Hand & Body Lotion – $36 (Save $9)
- Glytone Retexturize KP – $51.20 (Save $12.80)
Offer Details: While supplies last. Expires February 28, 2015.