Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants which protect the skin cells from UV-related damage and environmental. But Vitamin C does much more than just that…
What Can Vitamin C Really Do?
- Promotes Collagen Production – Vitamin C helps boost collagen production, filling in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects Skin From Sun Damage – RIch in antioxidants, Vitamin C. Protects skin cells and skin’s support structure from free radicals and UV-related damage.
- Reduces Under-Eye Circles – Vitamin C has also been found to help even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of under-eye circles.
- Speeds Up Healing – Vitamin C can help to speed up the body’s natural healing processes so it can help fade acne scars, and other blemishes more quickly and effectively.
- Reduces Skin Discoloration – Vitamin C helps even out discoloration and redness and help you achieve a more uniform skin tone and better complexion.
- Improves Hydration and Moisture – Vitamin C can help improve the skin’s moisture content and overall hydration.
- Creates Brighter, Healthier Skin – Vitamin C can brighten otherwise dull skin, and it helps your skin look healthier and more vibrant.
- Reduces Inflammation – Vitamin C, in high enough concentrations, has inflammation-reducing qualities and can help with puffiness around the eyes or other areas of your face.
- Speeds Up Healing of Sunburns – Vitamin C, not only helps your sunscreen in preventing sunburns it also helps to speed up healing of sunburns.
- Boost the efficacy of sunscreen actives – Vitamin C helps your sunscreen work better at protecting your skin.
In a peer-reviewed article, “Topical Vitamin C,” Dr. Patricia Farris’ research supports the positive effects of vitamin C, stating, “A significant body of scientific research supports the use of cosmeceuticals containing vitamin C. Cutaneous benefits include promoting collagen synthesis, photoprotection from ultraviolet A and B, lightening hyperpigmentation, and improvement of a variety of inflammatory dermatoses.”
The SkinCeuticals Vitamin C Line:
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
Jan Marini C-ESTA Line:
- Facial contours will appear tighter, firmer, “lifted” and more defined
- Deeper lines will appear far less pronounced
- More supple, smoother, refined and youthful looking skin
- Powerful Antioxidant protection
- Lipid soluble form of Vitamin C is clinically shown to enhance efficacy, and skin absorption and retention
- Non-acidic formula is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Are Jan Marini products on sale at Rejuvent? Probably yes! Visit Jan Marini Sale and discounts
Important Facts about Vitamin C to Keep in Mind:
All antioxidants, including vitamin C, can deteriorate in the presence of air and light. If a product containing antioxidants does not come in opaque packaging that reduces air exposure, don’t buy it!
Not all Vitamin C are created equal, and the correct concentration is very important as too much can irritate the skin and too little provides no real benefit. At Rejuvent, we only sell Vitamin C products that have been proven effective during testing and use, our products come from medical grade companies, leaders in their fields, with a proven efficacy record. We are authorized resellers of all skin care we sell.
If you have any questions about Vitamin C products, please call us at 480.889.8880.