ThermiTight Neck Rejuvenation
Neck & Jawline Tightening and Fat Reduction
Rejuvent is no longer offering ThermiTight
ThermiTight RF is the new way to tighten sagging skin on the jawline and neck. ThermiTight delivers controlled thermal energy to heat fatty tissue underneath the surface of the skin, causing contraction and tightening of lax, loose skin. This procedure is minimally invasive, requires only local anesthesia with little to no downtime.
The areas to be treated are numbed with local anesthetic and the ThermiTight’s tiny probe is introduced below the surface. The probe simultaneously measures the real-time temperature at its tip and provides radio frequency energy that heats the tissue to a safe temperature.
One of the biggest differences of Thermi is its thermal imaging video that shows a thermal image of the area being treated. This thermal imaging video camera measures the actual surface temperature of the skin and ensures that every area is covered and that only enough thermal energy is applied. This ensures safe, targeted and effective results!
- Melts Fat Below Chin and in Neck
- Tightens & Smooths Skin
- Painless & Effective
- Micro-Invasive with Minimal Downtime
- Results That Improve Over Time
- Majority of Patients Start Seeing Results After One Month and
WOW moment usually around 8 weeks!
- Rejuvent is no longer offering this treatment.
Photo Taken 3 Months Post Procedure
You can expect to see some results within a month while long-lasting results will develop gradually over the next months as collagen continues to build. The ThermiTight treatment typically takes around one hour, and poses minimal post-treatment redness and swelling—many patients resume their normal activities right away!
ThermiTight Special Pricing: $2,200 ($800 savings)
(Special pricing ending soon!)
Included in your ThermiTight procedure is a lymphatic massage 6 weeks post procedure. Reserve your appointment today and say goodbye to fatty jawline and sagging neck! No more double chins!
ThermiTight in Scottsdale
For any additional questions, call Rejuvent at 480.889.8880.
Rejuvent is located in Scottsdale, Arizona and conveniently located near Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Tempe, Mesa and other areas of Greater Phoenix.
Double Chin is Gone!
“Dr. Bouzoukis is remarkable! My neck has always bothered me and I never thought anything could be done about it, until I saw the YouTube video that featured Dr. Bouzoukis talking about this treatment. I love that the procedure was painless and most importantly the staff treated it as a surgical procedure even though it was done with local only. I was awake the entire time and no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Bouzoukis and ThermiTight.”
ThermiTight Neck Rejuvenation Before and After Photo Gallery
A Slimmer Neck is Possible
Visit Rejuvent for a complimentary consultation and find out how Dr. Bomer and Dr. Bouzoukis’ experience and skill can help you achieve a more youthful neck and jawline. These before and after photos are a small sampling of the amazing results Dr. Bomer & Dr. Bouzoukis achieve for their patients in their Scottsdale location.
Learn about ThermiTight with Dr. Bomer & Dr. Bouzoukis
How does ThermiTight work?
The areas to be treated are numbed with a small amount of local anesthetic. A tiny probe is inserted under the skin. The probe heats the target tissues in an effective, safe and controlled fashion. The controlled heat tightens the skin and diminishes lumpy fat pockets, for a smoother contour. Results are immediate and will continue improving over time.
Thermal Image Guidance: Thermi uses thermal imaging camera that improves accuracy and thoroughness by making sure skin is safely treated at the same temperature. This thermal-guided approach is unique and minimizes issues or complications.
- Thermal imaging camera ensures thorough treatment and safe temperatures
- Tightens skin to a much greater extent than any other technology available.
Liposuction alone tightens skin by a factor of 8. Smart Lipo tightens skin by a factor of 18.
ThermiTight tightens skin by a factor of 30+.
- Melts small areas of unwanted fat that your body subsequently breaks down and eliminates.
- Tightens jawline and contours neck area.
- Performed under local anesthetic. No invasive surgery needed.
- Patients can resume their daily routine within 24 hours.
Frequently asked questions related to ThermiTight at Rejuvent.
ThermiTight is a procedure that uses controlled thermal energy (radio frequency) to help tighten the skin and diminish lumpy pockets of fat.
If you have fat deposits on your neck and jawline, we can help you with ThermiTight!
ThermiTight treatments can be used safely on nearly all patients. Patients with extremely loose skin or sagging of the deeper fascial layer may require surgery such as a neck lift. Patients who are on blood thinners such as Coumadin, or have abnormal blood clotting or heart disease are not candidates.
Unlike other practices that delegate this procedure to a Nurse, at Rejuvent ThermiTight is performed by Dr. Bouzoukis, a facial plastic surgeon with extensive facial and neck surgery experience.
Dr. Bouzoukis, Rejuvent’s facial plastic surgeon will mark your neck and jawline with a pen and plan the points where the probe will enter the skin. Usually, there are three spots where the probe will be inserted. The doctor will add local anesthetic and when you are numb he will nick the skin, insert the probe and move it to cover every inch of skin from your jawline to middle of the neck. He will monitor the temperature of the probe and move the probe as needed.
Most treatments last 1-2 hours, depending on the area being treated.
Because ThermiTight uses local anesthetic to prepare for the procedure. Some patients may experience minimal discomfort during the injection of the numbing agent, however, once the area is numbed there is little-to-no discomfort. Patients may feel pressure or warmth, but not pain. The area may be sensitive following your treatment, swelling, redness and bruising may occur; adhering to aftercare instructions will minimize these effects.
Dr. Bomer and Dr. Bouzoukis recommend Arnica and Bromelain supplements to minimize bruising. We will send you pre-appointment instructions and give you suggestions to follow at your appointment.
Side effects are uncommon but as with any intervention may occur. Irregularity of the neck is possible, but this is more common after lipo or mesotherapy (injections to dissolve fat). Any device that employs heat energy poses a risk for burns of the skin. This is minimized by the technology of the Thermi. The probe itself monitors the actual internal temperature below the skin, which is kept below the threshold that can cause thermal damage. In addition, an infrared camera is used to monitor the external skin surface temperature. This has the benefit of both added safety to prevent burns, as well as ensuring the entire treatment area has been brought to the correct temperature which minimizes uneven areas that are common with lipo and mesotherapy. Patients with significant fat may experience some skin laxity after the fat is melted. This is minimized as the Thermi also tightens skin, but may occur. Skin laxity is more common after lipo and mesotherapy as these modalities do not tighten the skin.
ThermiTight is a micro-invasive procedure performed using local anesthesia. Patients often experience swelling for 1-2 days, and bruising is possible. Bruising may last up to 1 week, occasionally longer, but not everyone bruises. Most return to normal activity within 1-2 days. That being said everyone heals differently so don’t schedule your Thermi appointment right before a special event.
Although some patients start to see improvement within 1 week, the typical patient gets noticeable results in 6-8 weeks, with maximal tightening occurring by 3-4 months. Gradual improvements may continue over time as well. Many patients prefer that the results are gradual, so it is not as obvious to others they had any intervention done.
At Rejuvent, we document your progress with before and after photos so you will be able to see the progression of improvement ThermiTight has made!
The effects have been shown to last several years. There is some improvement right away and more gradual improvement over time.
The cost of ThermiTight varies according to the areas being treated. To learn more, please request a complimentary consultation with us.
ThermiTight for double chins, fatty jawline and sagging neck skin:
- ThermiTight is a minimally invasive procedure that melts fat and tightens skin.
- It utilizes radio frequency and heat to melt fat and tighten skin. ThermiTight is done in one procedure only.
- ThermiTight uses a thermal imaging camera that shows the exact area treated and the exact temperature of the skin, this gives total control of the treatment and ensures that no area is left untreated.
- Although it is a non-surgical solution to a neck lift, ThermiTight is performed at Rejuvent by a facial plastic surgeon.
Kybella for double chins:
- Kybella is a new drug recently approved to melt fat in the jawline area.
- While this is very promising, there are a few things to consider: the new drug needs to be injected around 2 to 4 times, one month apart (in clinical trials the drug was mostly administered 6 times, one month apart). It is a series of 10 to 20 injections per visit.
- Kybella is an acid that melts the cell membranes. It needs to be carefully placed as it will melt anything it comes in contact with, including healthy skin cells.
- Kybella does not address sagging skin, so while it may attack the fat it may cause skin laxity.
ThermiTight and Thermage are similar in that they both use radiofrequency energy to induce skin tightening. But that is the only similarity!
- ThermiTightis minimally invasive, and delivers the radio frequency thermal energy via a probe that is inserted under the skin.
- ThermiTight uses a thermal imaging camera that shows the exact temperature of the skin, internal and external. The higher heat temperature melts fat and accelerates the production of collagen.
- ThermiTight produces very consistent results and uniform fat melting.
- Patients reported minimal to no pain. Patients receive local anesthesia and the procedure is performed at Rejuvent by a facial plastic surgeon.
- Thermage is non-invasive and uses an external applicator pressed up against the skin to deliver the energy from the outside.
- It stimulates collagen growth but does not address fatty tissue.
- Thermage and other devices that deliver energy above the skin have very inconsistent results.
- Patients reported it is very painful.
- Maintenance treatments may be necessary.
ThermiTight and Ultherapy are different technologies. ThermiTight addresses fatty tissues and sagging skin from the inside while Ultherapy treats sagging skin from the outside.
- ThermiTight uses radiofrequency thermal energy.
- ThermiTight is a minimally invasive procedure that melts fat and tightens skin, a probe is inserted under the skin and heat is applied under the skin in direct contact with the fatty area.
- ThermiTight utilizes a thermal imaging camera that monitors the temperature and ensures that the most optimal temperature for fat burning and tightening is applied.
- There is no pain during the procedure and it is a one-time procedure.
- Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound.
- Ultherapy addresses sagging skin only it does not melt fat.
- Ultherapy does not deliver the same temperature to the dermis that ThermiTight achieves as the heat has to travel down to the skin layers.
Please call Rejuvent for more information or to schedule your complimentary consultation at 480.889.8880.