New Patients’ Specials
Free Consultation for Surgical and Non-Surgical Enhancements with Experienced Patient Coordinator
(Liquid Facelift, Fillers, Eye Rejuvenation, Hereditary Facial Volume Loss, Chin Sculpturing, Botox)
- Full Skin Care consultation (optional)
- Evaluation for photo damage to skin, volume loss, wrinkles, etc.
- Education on ideal skin care services, products, for your particular skin condition
- Photos taken of patient and reviewed at the time of consultation to determine current goals and educate on achievable results
- Education regarding the history of Fillers, Liquid Face Lift, Botox & Dysport. Discussion of contraindications, effects, and results
- Education regarding all related non-surgical enhancements and discussion of the doctors’ view on these
- Determine areas of correction and possible options
- View before and after collections of Dr. Bomer & Dr. Bouzoukis’ work, ie: Eye Corrections (tired look), Liquid Face Lift, Cheek Lift (enhanced cheekbone), Chin Sculpturing, Jowl and Jaw Line Corrections, Sagging Mouth, Lines Around Mouth, Lines Around Eyes, Frown Lines, Forehead Lines
- Education regarding Dr. Bomer and Dr. Bouzoukis’ unique techniques and how they obtain natural results
- Determine whether the patient is a candidate for the Liquid Face Lift.
- Answer all questions related to non-surgical enhancements
To maximize your consultation, bring photographs of yourself with you to your consultation. They will be scanned into your medical chart for reference. Photographs should reflect times in your life that you felt you looked your best. For example, some patients bring to us photos of when they were in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and so on. When you have an appointment date set, pictures of yourself may also be emailed directly to your patient coordinator.
All photos will be reviewed by your doctor prior to consultation. Your doctor will advise on non-surgical enhancements and coordinator will discuss with the patient during their consultation appointment.
After consultation, the doctor will review patient’s history, concerns, and desired outcome. The doctor will advise and share her thoughts with your coordinator and you will be contacted and advised.
Photographs- Please try to send photographs of the full face and side profile, preferably up close with a neutral background. JPG format is preferred. Please send to email@example.com
Please note: We are able to predict potential cost prior to a Liquid Face Lift, Filler or Botox appointment – patient’s budgets are important to us and we will work together to create the desired result.