To all our existing patients and new patients
Greetings from Rejuvent,
We appreciate the support and well wishes from all of our patients during these difficult times. We likewise send our wishes for continued health to all of you.
We remain concerned about COVID-19. Maximizing the safety of staff and patients is our priority. We are seeing fewer patients per day, to allow for thorough sanitizing between appointments.
Dr. Bomer and Dr. Bouzoukis have been participating in multiple aesthetic medical webinars as well as medico-legal webinars and we are following the new standards of care set forth by our governing medical societies. Please be aware, when you do come in for your appointment, there will be changes to the process.
- Mask wearing in medical offices is currently the standard of care set forth by multiple medical organizations.
- Masks covering the mouth and nose will be required to be worn by patients and staff while inside Rejuvent. Masks will be removed for photographs and during injections that are around the nose and mouth. Masks will be provided prior to entering the building.
- If you are not willing to wear a mask please call and cancel your appointment.
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and call the office 480 889-8880 prior to entering the building and a REJUVENT STAFF MEMBER WILL ESCORT YOU INSIDE.
- Spouses, children, other relatives, or friends will not be allowed to accompany you inside during your appointment.
- Your temperature will be checked, if you have a fever your appointment will be rescheduled.
- PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL.
We have missed all of our patients and look forward to seeing you soon!
With warmth and kindness,
Kelly Bomer, MD
James Bouzoukis, MD