To all our existing patients and new patients
Greetings from Rejuvent,
We appreciate the support and well wishes from all of our patients during these difficult times. We likewise send our wishes for continued health to all of you.
We remain concerned about COVID-19. Maximizing the safety of staff and patients is our priority. During this time we will be seeing fewer patients per day, to allow for thorough sanitizing between appointments.
During this ongoing pandemic, Rejuvent has a responsibility to our patients and staff to minimize the chance of infection. Please be aware of changes in the patient appointment pathway that have been implemented.
- Mask wearing in medical offices is currently the standard of care set forth by multiple medical organizations.
- Masks will be required to be worn by patients and staff while inside Rejuvent. Patients will remove masks for photographs and during injections that are around the nose and mouth.
- If you are not willing to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth while inside please cancel your appointment.
- Spouses, children, other relatives, or friends will not be allowed to accompany you inside during their appointment.
- When you have arrived in the parking lot – stay in your car and call to let us know you are here. DO NOT ENTER Rejuvent without speaking to a staff member and being invited in.
- If you have a fever your appointment will be rescheduled.
Thank you for helping make Rejuvent as safe as possible during these difficult times.
With warmth and kindness,
Kelly Bomer, MD
James Bouzoukis, MD