Rejuvent Newsletter – September 2016
Our number one goal at Rejuvent is addressing the specific concerns of our patients regarding skin care and the natural aging process. That has translated to the recent design and implementation of our new skincare website Rejuvent Skincare, ongoing product research and addition of new products to inventory, the development of educational videos in Dr. Bomer’s Anti-Aging Series, innovative spa treatments, and the composition of customized skin care programs for the face and body.
Botox, Dysport & Xeomin: Wrinkle Relaxers for Natural Results
This month Dr. Bomer’s latest installment to her anti-aging video series outlines her technique for Botox injections which produces natural looking results. Learn all about Botox application, results and the difference between Botox, Dysport and Xeomin!
Dr. Bomer’s Technique
Dr. Bomer has practiced and perfected her Botox and Injectables technique for over 12 years. She has trained other doctors, including Dr. Bouzoukis and most recently, our nurse, Linda Esposito, in her technique which produces natural looking results. Our patients enjoy seeing their transformation when they are presented with before and after photos.
Find out more about Linda Esposito, Rejuvent’s Nurse Injector, here.
Call today to schedule your Botox, Dysport or Xeomin appointment with Dr. Bomer, Dr. Bouzoukis or Linda Esposito.
ZO Medical Offects Correct and Conceal:
- Contains Salicylic Acid
- Soft focus concealer provides an instant, natural, long-lasting matte coverage
- Maximum strength acne medication treats & prevents acne on the surface of the skin and within the pore
- Added tea tree oil helps keep skin clean
- Formula minimizes redness and irritation associated with acne
- Multi-action redness reduction system rapidly relieves discomfort associated with pimples
- Triple-action nourishing complex keeps skin hydrated while helping prevent inadequate healing that can lead to post-acne marks and scars
Price: $23.20 (Was $29 – Save $5.80) Available in-office only!
Offects Correct and Conceal is an acne stick that contains Salicylic Acid and provides a matte coverage to cover and treat your pimples at the same time. I recently had a big pimple on my chin which gave me the opportunity to use this product. I love that I was treating my pimple and covering it at the same time. Makeup can cover, but not help with resolution. And even better it did not irritate or dry out my skin. Another great tool in my purse. Highly recommend this for anyone needing to cover pimples.
Total Defense + Repair Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50:
- Broad-Spectrum SFP 50 – UVA, UVB
- Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
- Absorbs easily and quickly, does not leave white residue, spreads evenly (without lumps), and does not feel greasy
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of damaged skin
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Sports-ready formulation
- Physical and Chemical Protection
Price Now: $54.40 (was $68 – Save $13.60)
This is a unique sunscreen that offers protection not only against UVA and UVB, but also blocks harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays). “I had the opportunity to test this product at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. The sun was very intense, and while I do spend most of my time under an umbrella while at the beach, I love to sneak in a short session or two of direct sun while lying on the sand after a swim. I used this sunscreen on my face, neck, chest, belly, arms and thighs. What I was most happy with after its use was to find that not only did I not burn; I did not get the usual eruption of brown spots everywhere. Now this is big! It is now a strong player in my daily sunscreen protection. I often mix sunscreens, to get just the right finish and this one mixes in well.
Purifying Foaming Wash:
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Prevents pores from clogging
- Promotes gentle exfoliation and removes debris, bacteria, and oil from pores
- Helps clear acne blemishes
- Improves the appearance of large pores
Price: $35.20 (Was $44 – Save $8.8)
My current skin type is oily in T-zone, enlarged pores, hormonal acne, fine wrinkles, mild brown pigmentation. The product is great for people who have oily skin, blackheads and enlarged pores. The salicylate acid melts the sebum (hardened oil in the pores) and also exfoliates dead skin cells. This cleanser is great in the morning. It does not remove makeup well so morning is a better time for use unless there is no makeup to remove. For best outcome, moisten face with warm water and then massage 1-2 pumps into the face and neck skin for one minute – the extended time will promote deeper pore penetration and treatment. It helps oil control but does not dry the skin excessively. This has become part of my daily routine to control oil, reduce pore size and prevent hormonal acne.
HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator:
- Provides immediate smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles
- Holds in moisture, keeping skin healthy, resilient and supple
- Contains rejuvenating and hydrating peptides
- Contains 5 different forms of Hyaluronic Acid to smooth skin and keep skin hydrated
- Helps skin quality – hydration and elasticity
- Provides Antioxidant protection against environmental damage
Price: $142.40 (Was $178 – Save $35.60)
HA5 is one of my favorite Hydrators. It contains 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid and I notice a big boost of hydration when I use this product. If you are in a dry climate, moisten your fingers first and then apply to the skin – this binds water to the Hyaluronic Acid providing hours of hydration for the skin. Can be used in place of a moisturizer for many skin types.
Featured Products Offer Details: While supplies last, limited quantity available. No product substitution. Sale ends September 30, 2016.
Some of the New Rejuvent Skincare Website New Features:
- Narrow Down Your Results! Filter your choices down to specific concerns, benefits, product type and much more.
- Online Chat – Have questions? Just ask us via chat (at the bottom right corner of each page)
- Power Buys – Online Only Specials! Save 20% on products especially grouped by Dr. Bomer
- Gift With Purchase – Online Only Specials!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $50! And, choose store pickup if you prefer to stop by to get your products.
- Free Samples On Orders Over $100!
- Save 10% on products, when you pre-pay for your appointment online.
- Use your LuxePoints in any denomination!
- Save Products to a Wishlist for later purchase
- Watch All Dr. Bomer’s Anti-Aging Series Videos
- Shop Securely from Your Phone, iPad or Computer!
Shop securely at RejuventSkincare.com
Beauty Club Members… Choose Your Special!
1- Juvéderm Lip Special with Dr. Bouzoukis! – Now $450 – ($100 savings!)
2- FREE Hand Area Added On to any Body Treatment – $50 – $75 Savings!
3- FREE Bio-Cream Travel Size with Rejuvapen or Fotofacial – Valued at $50!
Beauty Club Offer Details: Special Juvéderm pricing available for Dr. Bouzoukis appointments only. First come, first serve. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers including referral discounts. Appointment must be scheduled before 10/31/16 and completed by 12/31/16. Prepayment of $100 required to hold your appointment. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Specials end October 31th, 2016.
Not a Member? Join now and take advantage of all Beauty Club benefits.
Frasier Says… Don’t Forget the Sunscreen!
I just learned that new Sunscreens target much more than just sun exposure. Dr. Bomer is raving about a new sunscreen that protects against IRA (infrared rays), UVA, UVB rays and also rejuvenates the skin and prevents further skin damage from occurring. That is amazing! It would be great if there were such a product for me, I love catching some rays by the pool!
Rejuvent Specials Details: Rejuvent reserves the right to discontinue any promotion at any time. Specials are available on a first-come, first, serve basis. The specials mentioned are valid for this month only or otherwise specified. Specials are not valid with any other offer. No substitutions. Some products are only available in-office. RX skin care may require a consultation prior to being sold. If you have any questions, please contact us.